Thursday, December 1, 2011

AAAHH Finals Week!

So Sorry I didn't get my post up yesterday! Finals week is finally catching up with me. I have tons to share and a new video going up on my YouTube channel as soon as it finishes loading! How exciting! I have a new goal for the next year, and that is to attempt YouTube partner by next winter. I don't know if I can do it, because I am extremely camera shy - but I am working on it!

So the last two days have been full of ups and downs for me. I broke my favorite mirror this morning tripping over my dog :( But I have almost finished putting my work room together YAY! I cant wait to have that room done, because I will have a comfy quiet workspace for working and for studying that is like my own me space. I know my husband will love this because I will stop trying to make all the other rooms in the house "more girly".

I thought it would be fun to share my nighttime skin care routine with you - I do this every other night, I will post what I do on the off nights soon as well.

I start off with a makeup remover. I got these for free from Target wit a $2 off coupon (They retail at $1.99!) After I use these up I got the ones Judy talks about on her skincare video on YouTube Kirkland Signature from Costco. $12.00 for 150!






Next I use AVON eye makeup remover. Since I wear a lot of eyeliner and waterproof mascara, I want to make sure I get that all cleaned up at night.


These two steps I do every night, the rest is every other night. After removing all of my make-up I use the Neutrogena Wave to wash my face. Right now I have the deep clean pads for it.

Lastly I use an astringent, since my skin gets oily over night, I just take the extra step to make sure my acne prone skin isn't about to break out. 




Dinner

Last night we made homemade pizza's together. Here are some pictures. My husband was teasing me for taking pictures so I stopped. That's something I will be working on by goal date.


1 Package Jiffy pizza dough
1 Can DelMonte tomato basil sauce
1 half green bell pepper
1 small onion
2 cloves garlic sliced
1 tomato sliced
1/4 cup shredded colby jack cheese
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
a sprinkle of basil
a sprinkle of oregano
(My husband put salami on his)

Bake according to directions on box.

Lastly for the night I was very disappointed that my favorite candle exploded!


And here's a treat for you! My new YouTube video!!


No comments:

Post a Comment