Monday, December 5, 2011

One down one to go!

Took my Music Appreciation final today, it was pretty darned easy! Only one left to go. Hallelujah! I am excited to start the new quarter with new classes, and new students. I am shooting high and taking 3 full credit courses - so hopefully I will survive AND graduate a little faster.

I spent a good part of today editing wedding photos. We had a big mishap with our wedding pictures and I have been doing what I can to make the best of what we have. I am pretty impressed with myself though, the ones I have fancied up look really good! Here's a sneak peak:

I increased the saturation to make it a bit more vibrant. All of the pictures we have are a bit dull so I was trying to get them to pop a little more.


I have started a new daily routine. I get up in the morning and while I get ready, I watch IJT and check my blogs. Lately I have been doing it in the dining room for better lighting, I cant wait until summer when it will be lighter in my office/fashion room!


We are using up some of the plates and silverware from the wedding and I think it is amusing that the plates are see through. Dinner last night was my homemade maranara with monkey bread, italian veggies and green beans. Can't forget the side of peach smoothie!




Let me know if you want any of the recipes!
See you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment