Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Finally Finished with Fall!

Hey guys,
sorry the posts have been few and far between this week. I have been trying to study hard for my final final. However, that didn't work out so well for me. I think I may have gotten in 3 hours of studying max. I hope I did well on this test!

So a funny story to start off our day. My little dog Buddy (left) has only child syndrome from time to time. Yesterday I was studying for my final and I kept hearing this thumping noise. Turned out Buddy had a monopoly on the toys, and had grounded peanut to their cushion. Every time she'd move he'd rush her and she had to lay back down before he would sit. This is him getting ready to pounce me if I got too close. He is the most hilarious thing ever.

Next how about a recipe?


Sweet Meatloaf!
Ingredients:
1 lb lean ground beef
1 small onion
about 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
4 saltine crackers
1/4 cup milk
1 egg
3 cloves garlic
1/3 cup grated cheese
seasonings are measured by taste:
Oregano
Sage
Salt and Pepper
Ground Mustard

For topping
1/2 cup Katsup
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
Instructions are easie as pie. Chop onion and garlic, beat egg, mix everything in with meat, mix with hands for best result. I only do half of the breadcrumbs and milk to begin with and add as needed until I have the right consistency, you want it to stick together but not become goo. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

While that bakes, mix katsup, brown sugar and ground mustard. When your 45 minute timer goes off brush topping onto meatloaf and bake another 7-10 minutes. 

Yum!

Serving suggestion:
No this is not directly on the counter, it is on a clear plate. :)
So with that out there for you, I am going to edit my how-to video and have it posted for you asap!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment