Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Content Writing

I started a new project so-to-speak, in a way I was testing out how well I would do as a marketing content writer. I took my first job a couple days ago and got complimented by the client, with an instant per-word raise. I was unaware at how well my writing skills could be perceived by others! To me I feel I am just over viewing things and babbling, but to others I am providing useful information to someone while making a little extra money for myself.

With that, I grew from a 3-star writer to a 4-star writer in a matter of days, and am working hard towards becoming a 5-star writer. I am getting a lot of high ratings for my brief articles in the "cities" writing department. Recently, I received a 5-star rating on an article I had a deep interest for. While writing about organizing your kitchen to utilize your small space, I learned how to do just that for myself.

Some great tips I learned are to eliminate unnecessary items, utilize your space well and de-clutter your counter-tops.  As you may know, my kitchen is one of my favorite rooms in my home, so learning how use that space as best as possible, I am learning how to appreciate the space as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment