Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dessert! Kruste Azz Dookie Cookies

So I have really been addicted to itsjudytime lately. The other day she posted a video that particularly made me literally laugh my azz off ;)




http://www.youtube.com/user/itsJudysLife#p/u/6/3200nrlAy9A

Last night we just happened to come across the cookies in Costco! I started laughing hysterically saying Krusty Azz cookies, I think I want some!

Well guess what? We got them!



 One thing about these cookies that made them really easy was that they only require you to add 2 things. Eggs and oil.

The dough is really stiff, I was a little worried when we first started out. But they turned out looking amazing!

My only complaint is that the salt isn't the kind in the picture, it is the kind you use at the table. But the cookies are absolutely delicious. The richness of the chocolate mixed with the sweet caramel and the salt is almost perfect. Only one thing made them better:

Cool Whip! (I like it in place of ice cream)

So this blog is for you Judy! Thanks for turning me on to the Krusty Azz Dookie Cookies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment